Our Brisbane massage clinic is open for business 5 days every week –
- Tuesday between 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm,
- Wednesday between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm,
- Thursday between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm,
- Friday between 1:00 pm and 9:00 pm, and
- Saturday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Sunday’s & Monday’s we remain closed for now … until we can grow our Therapy Team again.
- We are closed on Good Friday, ANZAC Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Day.
Standard appointment prices
PLEASE BE AWARE OUR PRICES WILL INCREASE BY $5/TREATMENT
ON-AND-FROM 01 JULY 2021.
All Remedial Massage and Treatment Sessions … (prices include GST)
- $60 / 30 minutes
- $75 / 45 minutes
- $90 / 1 hour (60 minutes)
- $125 / 1 ½ hours (90 minutes)
Acupuncture (TCM) Treatments
- Acupuncture Session (for a Complex Complaint) $125 / 90 minutes
- Acupuncture Session (for a Simple Complaint) $90 / 60 minutes
- Follow-up Acupuncture Treatment $75 / 45 minutes
Aromatherapy Consultations … (price includes GST)
- $50 / 45 minutes
Health Fund Rebates
Health fund rebates apply on all treatments we offer – Remedial Massage and Acupuncture
HICAPS is the automatic and electronic way to claim your rebate at the same time you pay for your massage. Being able to claim your rebate via HICAPS means that you will only be ‘out-of-pocket’ the difference between our charge (according to our current Pricing Structure) and the rebate amount paid by your Health Fund (better known as the ‘Gap Payment’).
National ADF Family Health Program
We accept this card for processing through our HICAPS Terminal to cover the Gap Payment for family members of Active Service Personnel. The same Terms & Conditions imposed on Private Health Insurance Membership cards apply to the National ADF Family Health Program card – please ask for clarification if this is unclear.
Discounts & Loyalty Benefits
A client is deemed to be eligible to claim a Concession Discount of $15 off any treatment in this clinic if:
- They can produce on request:
- A current Student Card endorsed for F/T study and bearing their name and photo;
- Any card issued by Centrelink (ie: Pension card, Healthcare card; etc);
- A current DVA and/or Veterans card (any colour);
- A current ADF Identification Card (all forces – F/T only, not Reservists).
- They are over the nationally recognised Age of Legal Retirement (65 years).
- Legal Minors (School children) – 17 years or younger.
Our Definition of Concession specifically excludes:
- Student cards endorsed for P/T study, or student cards that do not bear either or both the students name or photo;
- ADF Reservist Forces.
- Concession Rates and Health Fund Rebates are NOT AVAILABLE on Gift Vouchers
- Any/All vouchers sold or issued by this clinic are NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH or REFUNDABLE
Referral Reward program
A FREE 60-minute massage for YOU for every 5 referrals that identify you as their reason for coming to this clinic. See our page Terms and Conditions for details.
Loyalty Discount program
(applies to Remedial Massage Treatments only – NOT Acupuncture)
$10 saving to YOU – just for making Regular Massage a part of your everyday lifestyle. See our page Terms and Conditions for details.